For information directly connected to the COVID-19 travel restrictions, please click here
- Once we’ve tailored your perfect surfing holiday, we will ask you to pay a deposit to confirm your booking.
- The final price of your holiday is not confirmed until your deposit is paid.
- The deposit amount required to secure your holiday is usually 50%.
- The deposit amount and conditions will be stated on your booking confirmation email.
- The remaining balance is due six weeks or more before departure. The balance amount and when it is due will be included on your booking voucher.
- Any bookings made less than 6 weeks before the departure date must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made via a direct Bank Transfer into our account and we ensures that your payment is financially secured until the date of travel.
TAKE ME THERE
- Once you’ve received your holiday confirmation and booking email, the holiday countdown begins.
- In the run up to your departure date we will ensure you’re ready for your trip of a lifetime by sending you a packing list and guides to restaurants and activities in the area.
- You will also receive a detailed rundown of your itinerary, transfers, surf lessons, yoga lessons and any other extras.
- Please ensure you take out travel insurance at the time of booking, as this covers you for any mishaps in the countdown to your holiday that could prevent you from travelling.
- You are also responsible for getting visas, vaccinations and any other documentation required to travel to the Epic Surf Camp.
- The number of guests allocated to each room is stipulated on the booking. You may not exceed this number of guests and in the case of arriving with extra guests the owner of the property reserves the right to charge for any extra persons or refuse you the right to use the accommodation.
- We have road-tested all the accommodation to ensure it meets our standards for your ultimate surfing holiday. The description of each accommodation is accurate on the website and any other marketing material at the time of writing and updated regularly. We will not be held responsible for any changes in the accommodation, amenities or service since our latest update.
- Epic Surf Camp will not accept responsibility or pay compensation for the loss or damage of vehicle or contents of any guest during your stay. This includes no responsibility for failures and incidents beyond its control – including personal accidents, breakdown of internet access, exceptional weather conditions, neighbouring building works, interruption of utility services, epidemic.
- We are a team of friendly, professional and fully qualified surf instructors, to ensure you the best possible surfing experience.
- We will do everything possible to ensure your surfing experience is of the highest standard.
- We are not responsible for any changes and cancellations in your surfing itinerary due to weather and tides. But we have other activities to fullfill this gap 🙂
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- With COVID-19, the travelling can be unpredictable. No one cancels their dream surf holiday unless they really have to. So we try to make the blow as soft as possible, and if you have to change or cancel your surfing holiday we’ll do everything possible to get it re-arranged.
- All cancellations and amendments must be issued to us in writing – an email is fine. It will be effective from the day it is received by Epic Surf Camp.
- A 50€ admin fee will be incurred for all changes and cancellations.
If you have booked a SURF CAMP WEEK PACKAGE with Epic Surf Camp:
If you have booked BEED AND BREAKFAST WEEEK with Epic Surf Camp:
- Standard cancellation terms and conditions and fees apply. Specific cancellation dates and terms will be stated on your booking voucher.
- We will only refund the amounts refunded to us from the accommodation.
- Where possible we will issue all refundable amounts with a credit note towards a future holiday with Epic Surf Camp.
- This credit note will be equivalent to the same monetary value as your original holiday and has the same financial protection.
- In the event of any travel restrictions, a force majeure, or transport failure, we will adhere to these standard policies. For any further financial claim, you will be required to seek cover from your travel insurance provider.
Trust Us: All of our holidays are financially secured and held in a Trust Account until the time of travel. So, in the event of a holiday not being able to go ahead due to the insolvency of the airline or the accommodation, your monies paid to these suppliers are 100% protected.
WHAT EPIC SURF CAMP PORTUGAL HAS TO CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY?
- We’ve worked hard to ensure we create the perfect surfing holiday.
- However, if for any reason we are forced to alter or cancel your trip, we reserve the right make any changes necessary and will find a solution to ensure you have the trip of your dreams.
- We will notify you of any changes at the earliest possible date.
- We will provide a replacement holiday or service of the same quality and price (subject to availability).
- No compensation will be paid where the change or cancellation is due to Force Majeure. Force Majeure means unforeseeable and unusual circumstances beyond our control at Epic Surf Camp Portugal, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised. Such circumstances or events include (but are not limited to) war or threat of war, riot, pandemic outbreak, civil strife, closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster industrial dispute, and unavoidable technical problems with transport, fire and adverse weather conditions.
- At Epic Surf Camp we do everything within our powers to ensure you have the ultimate surfing holiday. If any part of your trip organized by us does not go to plan we will do everything we can to ensure it is rectified and your trip runs smoothly.
GET READY FOR TAKE-OFF
- Ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance, including sports cover that includes surfing, for the duration of your trip. We do not currently provide travel insurance as part of your package.
- Ensure you have had all the necessary inoculations before you travel. Check out www.masta-travel-health.com for advice and make an appointment at the travel health clinic at least 6 weeks before you travel.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
- It’s up to you to ensure you have valid passports and visas and comply with all the entry regulations for the destination you are traveling to. If you do not have the correct documentation for travel or are refused entry to your destination, please be aware we are unable to assist you in any way.
- Make sure you take a copy of your booking confirmation email from us. This document contains vital information regarding your arrival, itinerary and contact numbers of our team.